Friday, February 12, 2010

A little (more) insight into me

So, I write a lot of blog posts. Not as many as I used to, but RL seems to get in the way. I thought that maybe, possibly you guys might want a little insight into me. (If you did you would read my blog posts with that label, right?) There is more to me than my insane love of Twilight and Rob and I thought you might wanna know a little about me. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but I made a little video showing you where I live anyway.

Forgive the pace at which I speak. And the fact that I say "It's so pretty!" in this really lame voice three times. I am not an idiot. I just sound like one. :)



Oh and I thought I'd throw in the most adorable and badass dog in the whole wide world:

His name is Johnny. Yes, that's why. And if I ever get another dog, I will probably name him Rob. Or Patty. And naming a dog after someone you love is the highest honor, IMHO. Especially when said dog is mad handsome.

P.S. I bet you guys didn't know I totes love this guy, did you?

1 comment:

  1. Your video was so cute, and your comments. I was laughing a few times. BTW, my girls just left Atlanta on Tuesday, and they fell in love. They want to love at the Coca Cola factory, but that’s a whole nother issue.

    ReplyDelete