Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ins and Outs

Ins
-Stouffer's Flatbread Philly Cheese Steak melts
-Yoplait's strawberry flavored yogurt
-Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. How friggin' hot is she? Divine.
-Being responsible and paying my bills
-Fanfiction. Period. (Newest fixes? University of Edward Masen and Master of the Universe)
-P. Fach. coming to Atlanta Twicon. And the awesome anticipation of March 5-7
-My excited-ness (a word?) for the month of March - Twicon, Remember Me, Alice in Wonderland, The Runaways
-The return of the Vampire Diaries. Damon is hawtness.
-RPattz dreams
-As always, my blog. My love. My therapy. My happy place.

Outs
-Becoming a fat ass because of Stouffer's Flatbread Philly Cheese Steak melts
-Fucking BLACK EYED PEAS. "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Got A Feeling" should be used as a means of torture. Much more effective than physical violence.
-3rd shift at my job
-Car drama. I love you Scarlet. Why do you betray me? That check engine light is the bain of my existance.
-Not being able to shop because of my new found responsible-ness (again, a word?)
-Not being able to help my parents out more financially
-Not having time for anything but sleep and work

Peace out my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I love your In’s: Okay, so we need to talk MotU. What chapter are you on, cause I’m on like 33 and at first, I hated it. Then.. somewhere along chapter 24, I fell in love with it.
    Oh, and VD! Where’s your damn review of last week’s epi? Huh? I love Damon!!

    ReplyDelete