Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another RPattz dream

A few nights ago I had another Holy Grail of dreams. That's right Mr. Pattz made an appearance. And for once he was his fine self in my dream. Not some weird pre-pubescent, doesn't look anything like sex RPattz.

So I was at the Eclipse premiere with my fam and RPattz was walking into the theatre with me. He was all tall and lanky and scruffy (no mountain man beard, unfortunately). He had his arm firmly around my waist and he walked me to my seat, but he sat on the other side of the theatre. Bummer. After he leaves me, I run to my mom and squeal about Pattz putting his arm around me. She is happy for me.

Then, I sit down next to my brother and the movie starts. I even saw the whole opening credits in my dream. The Eclipse logo with an eclipsed moon behind it. It was pretty vivid. Even in my dream I knew it was too early for Eclipse to be out and I kept thinking "how am I seeing this?" Well the movie begins and my brother keeps saying "No. No. No. That's not how it happens in the book." Mind you, my brother has never read any of the Twilight books. I pinch him hard because he won't shut up. Well, this big bald guy sitting next to me is frustrated because Matt won't shut up, so he pinches me. Hard. Then he grabs me by my neck and is holding me down. I start yelling "Dad! Dad! Help! This guy is hurting me. I'm in the back row."

And then I woke up.

Weird, huh? RPattz merely made a cameo, but it was his best yet. I could still feel his arm around my waist when I woke up. le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment