Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An honorary It's Sexy Time!!

So, we all know that since RL intervened I had to let my beloved It's Sexy Time Wednesdays fall to the wayside. R.I.P. But what with all the major Rob hotness lately (everyday), I can't ignore him any longer. I can't tell you how guilty I feel that I don't honor his sexiness once a week like I used to. I mean, I privately honor his sex everyday. Wait...that sounds perverted. ;) Anywho, could it get anymore WIN than this?

Or this?


Rob, I miss you. See you tonight, babe.

Enjoy more sex over at ROBsessed.

1 comment:

  1. Could it get anymore win than this?? Well, if it can...I'm not sure I can live through it! Ugh...between the mouth, the jaws, the scruff, the eyes, the cheekbones, the brooding expression, the pinkie ring. And I didn't even mention the hair, the eyebrows (that I just wanna lick), the arm hair, the hands...I could keep going a longggggg time! But I won't! Love the post as usual!

    ReplyDelete