Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mass hyperventilation...

is going to happen tomorrow night at midnight. Why? Like you didn't know. How many ladies are seeing the New Moon premiere at midnight? I'd be willing to bet most everyone who reads this blog. (*waves at her most fave people in the world* shout out to spellbound and my homie Honolulu girl - the faithful commenter she is)

I have pretty much tried to avoid as many spoilers as possible. Early on, I watched a few New Moon trailers, but when my fave sites started posting EVERY detail of EVERY scene of the effing movie, I tuned out. I don't wanna see the damn thing before I SEE the damn thing. You know what I mean. Anywho, I cant wait. It feels like just yesterday that I was a normal girl who knew nothing of this "vampire book." And now I'm crazed. It felt like New Moon would never come. Alas, it has. I cherish my crazy.

I'm sooo excited to see Twilight before New Moon too. Some asshole idiot dude on the radio was talking about how stupid it was for us fans to pay "10 bucks to see a movie in theatres that you could easily watch in the comfort of your own home." Okay, douchebag A) I only paid 5 bucks to see Twilight in theatres :) B) Everyone knows watching a movie at the theatre is totes different than watching at home. It's an experience. And C) Are you fucking crazy calling Twilight fans stupid? We'll cut a bitch.

Can't wait til tomorrow. It will be number 6 in theatres for Twilight. I totes plan to break my record by seeing New Moon at LEAST twice as much. I already have plans to see it with my roommate, my mom, and my friend. And, I will see it many times by myself - which is how I prefer to see a movie anyway. No distractions. Yeah, I'm a freak. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

P.S. Are you reading Emancipation Proclamation? No? Go read it now. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! You're soo funny! *waves to you too* I know, I can't believe it's already here. I actually feel really calm about that. Of course things will change when I'm sitting in the theater seat but right now I'm just overwhelmed with all the coverage. So I feel bad, but I too have kind of tuned everything out. I can only handle so many youtube clips of the interviews you know what I mean. Anyways, the next time you post, you'll be a changed woman. No More New Moon virgin! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I did go to the midnight showing (I actually worked until 11:15, picked up my daughter at home, rushed to the theater). I had to be back at work at 7 am the next morning, so I ended up not sleeping at all. (I got home at 2:45 am, was wired from watching the movie, so couldn't even think of sleeping...). I went again last night & I'm loving it more & more each time I see it! I'm starting to like the soundtrack a lot more now that I've heard it in the movie. I hoped that would happen cuz I wasn't crazy about it at first. Btw, I cherish my crazy too!! I know some people hide their obsession from their friends/families, but I don't. I'm sure some think I've lost it over Twilight & especially Rob, but do I sound like I care?? ummm...no...I don't. Speaking of "asshole idiots", as I was leaving the theater last night there was a middle aged woman outside with a friend and 2 teenagers & I heard this "THAT WAS THE SILLIEST, STUPIDEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!" Just let me say, I had a 50 pound bag of popcorn in my arms, and I srsly thought about knocking her out with it!!! lol...that's the level of MY crazy...!!!! My daughter said that would be the funniest thing ever, lol...I'm going to start reading Emancipation Proclamation this afternoon. I've heard so much about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, sorry didn't mean to write a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I heart you spellbound. I felt the same way about the New Moon soundtrack. I was really underwhelmed at first, but after another listen, I am totes loving it! I had to go to work the day after New Moon too. We got home about 2:30 and I had to leave for work at 5. I actually ended up getting two hours of sleep, but I crashed as soon as I got home.
    P.S. Don't ever apologize for commenting. You can write a whole series on my blog. You make my day!

    ReplyDelete