Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why does the Death Cab for Cutie video make me puke-y?

I just watched the Meet Me At the Equinox video and I feel a little nauseous. This is a good thing. That is my excited feeling. When I feel like I might hurl a teensy bit, it means I am exctited for something. Weird, I know. I cannot believe how close New Moon is. I had better take a barf bag with me November 21.

Guess what tonight is bitches. That's right! The Vampire Diaries! The show I love to hate. Oh, and don't think I missed last week's episode. I totally love the Twilight reference. I am just too lame to post lately. Actually, I never have time for my blog anymore and that pisses me off, my friends. I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Yup, got my DVR set for The Vampie Diaries. Ok I know I hated on it at first but it's seriously grown on me like a bad rash and I just can't stop itching it! It's a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete