Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm a big baby...

So, I started crying at work the other day. Srsly crying. I never cry. And guess what it was that made me break down like a little baby? New Moon. I am such a puss. Thankfully my coworker was engaged in doing actual work and therefore didn't really notice the tears sliding down my face. I am lame. I knew Edward was gonna leave, but that didn't stop me from being super sad. I lit'rally (hehe) felt dread for what was to come and when Bella curled up onto the forest floor, I wanted to too.

Reason number 7,849,344 why I love Stephenie Meyer:
"October. November. December. January." Could should have captured the complete sense of desperation and sadness that Bella felt any better than in those four words? I think not, my friends.

"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me." Brills.

*waves at new follower Needs Intervention* Don't we all??

No comments:

Post a Comment