Sunday, September 6, 2009

Things I am excited about...

1. Manson - a documentary coming on the History channel Monday. People may think it is weird, but I have always been fascinated by this story. How this one little man could convince seemingly normal people to commit such heinous murders. Back when I was reading Helter Skelter, I used to sneak around with the book. When I was in public, I would always try and hide the cover when I was reading it. I felt like people would think I was crazy for reading a book like that, but if you get the chance, you should read it. It is completely fascinating the way Manson's mind worked.

2. The Vampire Diaries - Although I was previously vehemently against this whole series, I have come around. I still think it is kind of a rip off of Twilight (even though I believe the first book in this series was actually published before Twilight. What can I say? My allegiance to Twilight and Steph is strong!), but I am interested to see how the show plays out. And if I like the show, I may very well have a new series of books to start.

3. Actually finishing my reading list. I have so much I want to read right now. I am currently reading the fanfic Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, which I am loving BTW. I am still waiting on AG to update Wide Awake and I am dying for an update on The Blessing and the Curse (which is my second fave fanfic ever!! WA being number one of course). In actual book land, I am reading Twilight and Midnight Sun simultaneously. I want to finish the Sookie Stackhouse series and read through the Jane Austen's I recently bought. I have all these books and I always end up reading fanfic instead. Dammit!

4. Twicon in March!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said on that.

Peace out my homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment