Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twilight + Midnight Sun

So, I am finally doing it - reading Twilight and Midnight Sun together and I gotta admit, I kinda feel like I'm reading fanfiction. I am so used to reading EPOV/BPOV in my fics that I find myself expecting lemons any second. But I am always disappointed.

Anyway, while I am reading these, I have decided to be uber-geeky. I am currently taking notes as I am reading on the differences between the book and the movie. I know that numerous other blogs have already made note of these differences, but I want to do it to. So there! That post will come as soon as I am done with the book. Which will be in approximately...3 years. No seriously, a few weeks probably. What can I say? I'm a slow reader. Back in November '08, I started Twilight and I didn't finish Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun until February of this year. And it wasn't for lack of interest. Obvs I love the books. I just like to savor what I read. Dammit! Why am I justifying myself to you? I am going to go lose myself in MS now.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a slow reader too :)
    I just don't feel like finish reading the whole series, maybe it's because I don't want it to end so fast. :D

    ReplyDelete