Thursday, August 20, 2009

Girls I would totally go gay for...volume 1

I was having this weird convo. with Sarah today about which female member of the Twi cast we would get it on with (if we were of that persuasion and excluding Kristen -of course- cuz duh she would win) and it got me to thinking about my girl crushes. So since we've already established that I'm a "big fat lesbian" because of my Twi love, I thought I would go ahead and share who I would totally go gay for. My girl crush list tends to change pretty frequently, so this may only be the beginning of a beautiful series. :) Wanna see which female Twi cast member I lust after? Check it out below.
And these are in no particular order.
1. Kat Von D
I just think she is so feisty and she has such a good heart. She is curvy and I love that she is all tatted up. If I were gay, I think I would be WAY into Latino women. She is just so gorgeous and an amazingly talented artist.
2. Gwen Stefani
This should be a "NO DUH!" to anyone who has ever looked at this blog. She is and always will be my number 1 girl crush. Her platinum blonde hair, gorgeous legs, amazing song writing abilities, and unique singing voice makes me swoon. I love her style and her ability to just be one of the guys and also totally glam it up! I could go on and on and on and on about this one....but I'll just keep it to this.
3. Nikki Reed
Yes! Nikki is the winner. I loved her in the movie Thirteen! I love her little wild streak and her amazing acting abilities. She is curvacious and has the most beautiful hair. Plus, she has the cutest button nose!

4. Kristen Stewart

Where to start? I love Kristen! Each movie I have seen her in has impressed me more and more. She is WAY more than Bella Swan. The fire you can see in her beautiful green eyes is admirable in someone as young as she is. And she is one of the few women who is equally hot as both a blonde and a brunette.
5. Dita Von Teese
How is it possible for one woman to be so sexy and classy at once? Dita is an icon! I want to be her. I love her pin-up ways and porcelain skin. Anyone with skin like mine is a winner!
6. Nicole Kidman
I love this woman. No one was happier than me when I heard she was marrying Keith Urban. And when she got pregnant with Sunday Rose? Fa-ged-aboud-it! Her skin is flawless and she is the actress I would aspire to be like. Oh, and her Chanel No. 5 ads have to be the most beautiful pictures ever. Her hair in those ads was the inspiration for my "prom hair" senior year.
7. Marilyn Monroe

This shouldn't require any explanation. She was an icon. And if she isn't on your "girls I would totally go gay for" list, then you are not a very good pretend lesbian.
8. Fiona Apple
"I've been a bad, bad girl." She had from Criminal. I remember the first time I saw that video. I was a little scandalized. The woman just oozes sex. And Extraordinary Machine is one of my top ten CDs of all time.
9. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Meow-zah! I love Sarah mostly because she played arguably the most kick ass female character on television EVER - Buffy! She made that character at turns vulnerable and amazingly strong. Even when staking the vamps and having her heart trampled on by one, she always managed to look beautiful. And I am so stoked she's preggers!
10. Natalie Portman
Natalie is so beautiful, talented, and intelligent. She is so articulate and has a fantastic sense of humor. I love how humble she is and how she doesn't take her self so seriously. And she never ceases to wow me in whatever movie she is in.
So, the moral of the story is: I love women who are empowered and intelligent, who have an underlying spark and who dare to be who they are without excuses.
But, in the words of Ms. Bridget Jones: "I'm afraid it's still men in general...Mark Darcy Rob Pattinson in particular."
Now, go ahead and share your secret girl crushes. I won't tell!

1 comment:

  1. Girl crushes are ok. It's paying homage to women that rock! I heart Gwen Stefani (Back in her day when she rocked dickies, wifebeaters and docks)Love Fiona because she's off in an disturbingly awesome way, Dita cuz she's Dita, Natalie because she was in The Darjeeling Ltd. and Kristin because I think she has a beautiful face. Thanks mama for following my other blog!

    ReplyDelete