Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rob distraction

I bought my Bobby Long tickets today! And in doing so, I decided I should probably listen to some of Bobby's music. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not ONLY going to see Bobby because he is friends with Rob. I know that is a completely stupid reason, but I know I am not alone in loving Rob's friends simply because they are ROB'S friends. I really, really, really love live music and will pretty much be satisfied listening to anyone sing. I really admire people who have the courage to get on stage and do something that they are passionate about. Especially when you are unknown. It has to be terrifying to share so much of yourself in front of a crowd of strangers. I will pretty much listen to anyone perform. Especially if a guitar is involved. Guitar=hotness. I do like Bobby's music, but I found myself drifting over to YouTube and listening to Rob's music. I put my headphones in and close my eyes and I can almost feel myself in the room with him. And I can pretend he is singing to me. sigh. And since I will probably never have the opportunity to ever hear Rob sing live (thanks to the fact that the whole world loves him now. dammit. quick everyone, go back to thinking Rob is just some British guy who is in Harry Potter. think that he is just average looking. go back to ogling Zac Efron. please!!), Bobby may be as close as I can get. But I'll take it!

Anywho, before I get too lame and cheesy, I just wanted to post these videos of Rob's singing. Mostly so I can have a quick reference when I need some Robenading (Rob serenading). Man, I am making up way too many Rob words. Lameness. Enjoy!

I'm officially in love, BTW. No srsly.











I just love RobArt. sigh.


I wanted to include Rob singing I'm Doing Fine, but I couldn't find a clip on YouTube. I absolutely LOVE How To Be and that is my fave song in the movie. I love when he says "That was wicked." So cute.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you Frances. Yes there are so many new things I've discovered being a Rob fan but I don't just love them because I'm a Rob fan. Glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete