Saturday, July 11, 2009

A record

Hugeness. I had TWO, yes TWO, new people start following me since yesterday. I have never had two new followers in the same week, much less the same day. You guys don't know how happy it makes me to have people following my blog!! Thank you so much for reading and commenting. If Rob and I weren't so busy (you know what I'm sayin') all the time, I would send him to make-out with each and every one of you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

P.S. Extra special thanks to my peeps over at Twitarded and Apples 'N Feathers for linking me on their pages. You guys rock my soul! Go read their blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Frances -
    and congrats on your record! It's a pleasure to have added to it ;-)
    I knew you would love the video of the Q&A as I do. It is not very well known b/c it is pre-Twilight, but it's a gem.
    It is the more obscure and rare things about our common objects of addiction that I focus on in my blog, since I see no benefit in posting general news and pics which are covered well enough by countless other blogs.
    You might have noticed that I use to throw a party for every of my new followers - in form of making a animated surprise-artsy-button for them.
    So now that you're one of them (xoxox!!!), your gift is in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done!
    Check it out - I donated my Open-your-eyes-Rob for your button.
    Put it here for others to grab to link to you if you like.
    Credit would be nice, but is no condition.
    Hope you enjoy your gift... Betti ;-)

    ReplyDelete