Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How To Be...for the 4th time

I just watched the commentary for How To Be and I gotta say...I love this movie so much. Even beyond Rob. Yes, I said it. Even if I didn't love Rob (ha) I would have still loved this movie. In all reality, if I hadn't loved Rob before, I would have after seeing this movie. In fact, I love all 3 of the main actors in the film. Johnny White and Mike Pierce are absolutely hilarious. I seriously think I have to move to London. Are all of the men from England so funny and lovely? I know they can't be, but sometimes I think that if I moved there I would be happy all the time. Just hearing an English person speak makes me smile. I swear, a Brit could be cursing me arse out (hehe) and I would enjoy it. I think I would be sublimely happy just listening to everyone speak there. To be surrounded by their mellifluous voices. sigh. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I went into this movie just for Rob, but Oliver, Mike, and Johnny won me over. I never expected to fall in love with this film, but I'm afraid that I did fall. Arse over tit. God, I love British slang!

P.S. I gotta say my favorite parts involve Johnny White. He is completely adorable. And you have got to watch the extended scenes. Watching Rob, Johnny, and Mike giggle drunkenly is priceless!

P.P.S. I am so thankful to Rob because if it weren't for him, I probably would never have seen this amazing movie and what a shame that would have been. He really has opened so many of his fans up to things they may never have been exposed to, like the musicians he likes, the books he reads, and the small films he was in.

1 comment:

  1. we have alot in common. I also love No Doubt (just saw them w/Paramore) and kevin smith movies! i love your blog-keep it up :) *now, off to rent this movie...*

    ReplyDelete