Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beautious Kristen

So, I REALLY don't like Perez Hilton. I think he is scummy and totes deserved to be punched in the face by Will.I.Am's people. I mean, how long did he think he could get away with talking all that shit without someone lashing out? Plus, he talks crap about some of my favorite peeps, like KStew and Nicole Kidman. He's just a jealous bitch. YET...I read his site a lot. Guilty. Why do I continue to read? I dunno. It's addictive. And shameful.

But, I digress. I was surfing his site today and came across this:


She is so beautiful! This is supposedly a pic from 2007 around the time of Into the Wild. I luvs her. And I know this is blasphemy but if I can't be with Rob, (but I will be) I'd be okay if she was with him. Two beautiful people. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment