Sunday, June 7, 2009

Little Ashes Review

It sucked.









NOT!!! It was really great. Big surprise. I'm not going to give a real review just yet. I don't really have the time at the moment to give it its proper due. I will have to save that for my days off. I have so much to do Wed. and Thurs. it's ridiculous. And most of it is on the computer stuff. It's not like it's real work. I need to give my blog some much needed love. I foresee another two days hunkered down in front of my lappy with some Gaga in the background.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. I was trying to describe the mustache to WTO but I think it's one of those things one must see for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Absolutely. Look on twitter. I posted a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad I'll probably have to wait for it on DVD. I don't think it's coming to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete