Thursday, June 18, 2009

How To Be

I watched this last night and I thought my heart would burst with all the love I have for Mr. Pattinson. This part was unlike anything he has ever played. I was watching it and thinking "I've never seen him act like this before." His voice was even different - not as deep and slightly more British. I know that sounds totally lame, but it's true. Rob makes Art - this completely depressed and slightly pathetic musician - completely loveable. You just want to hug him throughout the movie. I wanted to be his therapist. (If you know what I'm saying!)

When I watch a Rob movie, it is normally hard for me to forget that I am watching Mr. Hunky Pattinson. It is always there, looming, in the back of my mind. I think of all his cute interviews and all of the silly things I've read about him. But in this movie, I really forgot about how completely hawt he is (I know. I thought it was impossible, too!) and really fell into his character. You really believed that Rob was Art. And the fact that I was able to love this Art character completely separately from Rob should be reason enough for you to believe that Rob is more than Edward Cullen. There is so much more to him. And he deserves a lot more credit than I think we give him sometimes. He is way more than a pretty face and sex hair. He is truly a talent to be reckoned with.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment