Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A very, very special day

23 years ago, today, a very special thing happened. A beautiful, magical man was born. And I think we all know who that man is. That's right! It's Mr. Robert Pattinson. Now, I was pondering all of the special things I could do today to honor his birthday. I was going to write him a lovely poem, but all that kept coming to mind were dirty things. Like "There once was a man from Nantucket..." I decided, however, to not degrade my special man on this most sacred of all days. I simply want to wish him a very happy birthday. I hope your day is filled with many Heinekens and as many cigs as you can smoke. I hope no pap. pictures are taken of you today. And I hope you get all the dirty sex you can stand. (You know where to find me.) Thank you Clare and Richard for getting it on all those years ago.

I love you Robbie!

Aww shucks, Frances. I'll see you tonight, babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment