Saturday, May 30, 2009

Venting...again.

I haven't really been giving my blog as much love as I used to. I mean, I am posting every couple of days, but I used to post at LEAST once a day. Usually twice. Lately I haven't felt as compelled to spill my guts, I guess. Today, however, I do.

I have recently decided to cut someone out of my life who was doing way more harm than good. And I am really proud of myself for loving me enough to realize that even if it means hurting someone else's feelings it is worth it. I have to love myself before I love other people. I have wanted to relent on this "cutting out", especially today, but I didn't. It feels really empowering to know when someone is damaging to your psyche and to be able to give them the boot.

Kudos to me. Here's to loving yourself enough!

1 comment:

  1. I know that's a hard decision but Yay for you in doing what is right for yourself!

    ReplyDelete