Monday, May 18, 2009

Twilight with a 6-year-old

This weekend was so amazing. I got to be with my homie and we watched Twilight together outside on her sister's projector. It was awesome!

Her six-year-old niece watched it with us and to hear her commentary was absolutely hilarious.

Her initial reaction to Rob Pattinson: "He's kinda funny looking."
On the lion/lamb scene: "Are they just gonna kiss already?"
Her take on Rob as Edward: "If I saw him on the street, I would take him down to the ground."
After seeing Edward stop the van: "Okay, he is AWESOME!!!" (She's starting to get it.)
What she thinks of Edward now: "If I saw him on the street, I would back off and go into my room." (She really gets it now.)

Apparently, I get a little inappropriate when watching Rob Pattinson, because Sarah had to remind me a few times that I was sitting next to a six-year-old.

Anyway, it was really fun to hang out with girls who love the story and Rob (almost) as much as I do. We laughed, ogled, made fun of Jasper, and made endless comparisons to the book. I can't wait to see New Moon with them! Countdown to November, ladies.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Your forgot about when we had to explain to her why Bella didn't turn into a vampire after he kissed her.
    I had lots of fun that night, too. To bad you had to leave right after the movie.

    ReplyDelete