Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's written in the stars, folks

After reading this over at Twitarded, I started researching my zodiac sign. And I noticed that I happen to be a very good match for a Taurus (which Mr. Pattinson just so happens to be). Now, I don't take too much stock in astrology, but after reading this stuff I really want to believe!!

On Taurus - Capricorn compatibility:
"Capricorn is fascinated with Taurus and there is potential for a lasting love here. Finally both have met someone who matches their stamina, both in and out of the bedroom...Sex could be explosive and will be a reason to keep coming back to one another...They will be a strong force together and their friends will say 'they look great together as a couple.'...All in all, the scenario looks very promising and sexual chemistry will be always be evident and satisfying."

Ah-hah! I knew it all along. We are completely meant to be. I think I am going to Italy to convince him. Or maybe I should wait until he goes back to London. Hmm...

P.S. When we get together and TMZ is looking for a cutsie celeb. hybrid name (like Brangelina or Bennifer), I already have one picked out for us: Robces.

3 comments:

  1. "Robces" sounds like an infection and/or a disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was think more along the lines
    "I have this sore"
    "Ew . . . it looks like a Robces. You really need to have a doctor look at that before it gets worse."

    ReplyDelete