Saturday, April 18, 2009

So completely gracious

The more and more I read my insane amount of Twilight blogs, I am just so completely impressed with how gracious the cast is being. I have yet to read a fan encounter when the cast has been rude to anyone. It's so cool to me that these actors spend such long hours on set and yet still at the end of shooting make the time to say hi, take pictures with, and sign autographs for the fans. I don't think most celebrities would take the time to do this. In this one post in particular, I was especially impressed: awesome cast. It's so cool that the cast acknowledges the fans who spend six hours in the cold rain just hoping to catch a glimpse of them. And not only do they wave and smile, they take the time to tell them how much they appreciate them waiting around. It just shows you why the Twilight cast is so popular and loved by their fans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your recent comments - we've linked to you over at Twitarded!

    xo,

    STY

    p.s. be BOLD!

    ReplyDelete