Decided to have a marathon of Kill Bill today because it was my day off and, well dammit, cuz I wanted to. You can never get enough of Quentin Tarantino. Here are my favorite scenes from both volumes:
- Vernita shoots at Beatrix through the KaBoom! cereal box
- O-Ren cuts off Boss Tanaka's head
- The fight with the Crazy 88s
- Any scene with Gogo. She is so badass and I want to be her for Halloween one year.
- Beatrix realizes that she no longer has a baby in her belly
- "You're name is Buck right? And you came here to..." *smashes head in the door*
- Training with Pei Mei
- Escaping the grave of Paula Schultz
- Meeting Hatori Hanzo
- Elle describing to Budd just how deadly a black mamba is while he writhes in pain on the floor
- Beatrix throws tobacco spit at Elle, who responds with a disgusted "Gross."
- Beatrix plucks out Elle's eye and squishes it between her toes
- Bill explains to Beatrix why she will never be successful as Arlene Plympton and why Superman is a superior superhero
- "You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once and a while you can be a real cunt."
- Beatrix weeps on the floor of the hotel bathroom for all that she has lost and the precious child she has gained
- Uma Thurman as Beatrix Kiddo aka The Bride aka Black Mamba aka Mommy