Friday, April 24, 2009

Annoyed with Dish Network

Okay, so my dad had this brilliant idea to get rid of Comcast and get Dish Network. At first, I was excited because he told me we would have HBO, which means True Blood. YAY! Then I realized that we no longer have On Demand, which means we no longer have IFC Film Direct, which means I can no longer watch How To Be. Which means I will have to wait and watch it on DVD. GRRRRRRRRR! Why oh why oh why?? When I heard we would be able to watch How To Be On Demand, I thought "There's no way we'll have that chanel." I checked and we did and I was so stoked and counting down the days until April 29. It was so close! If only we had waited another week to get Dish.

DAMMIT!

3 comments:

  1. what is True Blood?
    I've heard lots of people talking about it but never seen it.
    your blog is really cool by the way, i think i'll follow you!
    check out my own Twilight blog:

    http://fortheloveoftwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH - that must have been SO annoying! When is How To Be supposed to come out on DVD, anyway??? Any idea?? It looks super-cute even though if I watch it DH is finally going to call me on the fact that I am not just an Edward fan - lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i will have to try and watch True Blood, sounds good :)
    and yup, i will follow you

    maya xx

    ReplyDelete