Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twilight DVD release party


I have decided to succumb to the total nerd in me. I am going to the Twilight DVD release party at my Wal-Mart tomorrow night. I am going to see my fellow nerds and because there is supposed to be a cool section of the store dedicated to Twilight merchandise. I am also going in the vain hope that a member of the cast or crew decides to show up. FAT chance, I know, but I would kick my own ass if someone does come and I'm not there. Summit has announced that members of the cast and crew will be popping up at surprise locations all over the country. I sincerely doubt anyone will show up at my local Wal-Mart, but what is the harm in just going and hanging out in the store for a couple of hours. I spend at least an hour a week in Wal-Mart anyway just looking at crap and I figure why not? Okay, I have spent way to much time justifying this. That should be an indicator as to my embarassment at my obsession.

Anywho, I have been having real money issues lately. I managed to overdraw my bank account twice in a week! Wachovia is so damn slow in taking things out that I forget that things are coming out of my account. I think I have gotten it all straightened out, much to my chagrin.

Here's to hoping for a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment