Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twilight deleted scenes

I have decided to avoid any YouTube videos, Access Hollywood videos, etc. that show deleted scenes from Twilight. It's so tempting to watch them, but I want to wait until I get the DVD. I don't want to ruin the excitement. It's going to be hard to avoid it. Just like it was hard to avoid the Oscars. I didn't get to watch them on the day that they aired this year because I was in NY. My dad DVRed them for me so I could watch them when I got back home. By the time I got back to GA, I already knew that Kate Winslet, Heath Ledger, Penelope Cruz, and Slumdog Millionaire had won awards. I learned all of that sitting in the airport waiting for my flight home. I was so pissed! If I had seen the Oscars that Sunday, I probably wouldn't have heard anything more about them. That's my luck. Anyway, I can't wait until March 21!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment