Friday, March 20, 2009

So bummed

I just read that the surprise appearances from the Twilight cast and crew will be in NY, LA, Chicago, Dallas, and Salt Lake City. I didn't really expect them to come here, but damn. No one ever comes to Georgia. Only one more reason for me to get out of here as soon as I can. I am planning my escape...

I'm still gonna go to the DVD release "party" though. Notice the use of quotes.

Can't wait to get my copy of Twilight in the mail. I guess I shouldn't have pre-ordered it because now I have to wait a little longer to get it than the rest of the world, but the longer I wait the sweeter it will be when I get it. I was just so excited when I saw the release date, that I got click happy.

Going to T.G.I. Fridays tonight and I have exactly $0 to spend. That's okay though. I'm gonna eat at home and go hang with the girls while I sip on my water...with lemon. God, how that annoys me. "I want water...with lemon." Grr. "You were such a wonderful waitress. Here's $1.16 to show you my gratitude."

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment