Sunday, March 22, 2009

My new girl crush

Anyone that knows me is too completely aware of my love for Gwen Stefani. I have loved her since I was 13. I've always said that as soon as it is legal, I will marry her. She is beautiful and phenomenally talented. However, I think I have a new girl crush - Kristen Stewart. I friggin' love her. I can't wait to see The Cake Eaters. I devour every little bit of information that I can about that movie. She is so talented and what a challenging and moving part to play. I also can't wait to see her in Adventureland.

I have been known on more than one occasion to be drawn to the theater for a specific actor. Namely - Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling, and (most recently) Rob Pattinson. I have very few actresses who can bring me into the theater without much thought to the plot of the movie. In fact, I'm having trouble coming up with even one right now. I really enjoy Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman, but I can't say that I would see a movie just because they are in it. But, I definitely can see myself being a big Kristen groupie. If she's in it, I'm there. She just seems like a really strong woman and I'm all about that. I tend to gravitate towards artists who have a little undercurrent of anger running through them - Gwen, Alanis Morrissette, Fiona Apple. She's definitely one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment