Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Twilight madness

Because I can't get enough of Twilight, I have begun reading a fanfiction. This particular one was recommended by someone I subscribe to on YouTube. This is my first Twilight fanfic and I must say I am impressed so far. Here's the link if you are interested (I must forewarn you that in this universe there are no vampires. Edward and Bella are normal human beings dealing with post traumatic stress that keeps them from sleeping. In this world the character names are the same, but their relation to Edward and Bella are not and the personalities don't necessarily match up. There are some cute connections to the Twilight series that true fans will spot. "Irritable grizzly", anyone? There are also some definite adult moments in there too. Anywho, take it with a grain of salt. It's all in fun!): http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/699.html

Also, I have found a fun new Twilight riddle similar to the one from http://riddles.juliakniep.de/. I just started it today and there are even more questions than juliakniep's. There are 142! Here's to more madness and late nights!: http://www.vics-riddles.webs.com/

Later!

1 comment:

  1. okay so this is gonna sound totally slutty and weird, but hear me out... I keep hearing about "wide awake" and how good it is- and i want to read it.. but i hear that SO FAR there is only ONE SCENE where they 'get it on?" If i wanna read a story with conversation and plot.. i'm gonna read some published book on the best sellers list... i wanna read fan fic b/c i wanna get all hot and bothered (yes, i just said taht- i'm just being honest! you "know" me!!!) So ... is Wide awake "enough" of that!?

    I hope so! I have high hopes for it!!!!

    (did i sound too slutty?)

    :)

    ReplyDelete