Saturday, March 28, 2009

An example of my extreme nerdiness

I was supposed to go see A Haunting in Connecticut with two of my friends tonight. (Yes, I do actually go see movies other than Twilight.) However, my friends punked out on me. I actually find myself a little relieved. It just shows how much of a recluse I am that I would actually rather stay in and watch a crappy Nora Roberts movie on Lifetime/munch on grapes/blog/read than go hang with friends. I am so reluctantly social. I swear I would probably stay in my room 24/7 if it weren't socially frowned upon. I realize it's got to be good for my mental health to occassionally escape my obsessions and venture into the real world. I just prefer my time trapped in that realm.

Anywho, I think I'm gonna go see the movie Monday after work. That way I only have to pay the matinee price. :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment