Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beauty wish list

Lately I have been really broke. No, I mean REALLLLLY broke. I've had to pay a lot of bills and get my car taken care of since I got back from NY. Boo to being responsible. I am really big into retail therapy. Nothing gives me the high of shopping for makeup, clothes, DVDs, and yes even boring stuff like conditioner and new lotion. So in order to bring myself back up from this depressing little pit I've been in lately, I have been scheming. I think I have convinced my mom to go on a little shopping trip to Lenox in the next few weeks. I plan on hitting (of course) MAC, Sephora, and Lush. There are so many beauty products I want. And for the heck of it (and as a list for the trip) I have listed them below. I will be lucky to afford 2 items on the list. sigh.

MAC:
- 188 brush
- 217 brush
- 219 brush
- Love Rock Blush Grand Duo ($22.50)*
- Sketch, Stars N' Rockets, Antiqued, Tempting, Sushi Flower, All That Glitters, Honey Lust, Beautiful Iris, Satellite Dreams, Beauty Marked, and Black Tied e/s ($14.50)*
- Rubenesque paint pot
- Plush Lash mascara ($12)*
- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light ($25)*
- Vanilla pigment

Sephora:
- Make up Forever HD Microfinish Powder
- Make up Forever Smokey Lash Mascara
- O.P.I. polishes in Arm Candy, Dometic Goddess, Meet for Drinks, and Never Enough Shoes

Lush:
- Honey I Washed the Kids soap
- Rockstar soap

Chanel:
- Bronze Universal Sun Illuminator
- Any Soft Touch e/s

*Things that I most want and will try to buy when I go to Lenox.

Other things I want:
Boots (at Target):
- No. 7 eye cream of some sort
- No. 7 facial cleanser and toner
- No. 7 facial moisturizer

Sally's:
- China Glaze polishes

I am also in search of both a dark grey and a light grey nail polish.

Anywho, I hope to at least be able to get the bare minimum on this trip: a new face powder, some pink-y blush, new mascara, new e/s, and a nice polish.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment