Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reasons I love Rob Pattinson

1. The most obvious one: his hair (even after he cut it).
2. His head is slightly too big for his body, which is somehow cute.
3. His absolute oblivion to his own appeal.
4. His self-deprecating humor (I always find this really appealing in anyone, for some reason).
5. He's English.
6. He plays Edward Cullen in Twilight.
7. He's funny.
8. He's ridiculously humble.
9. How he speaks so highly of Kristen Stewart.
10. He dated a fan who was semi-stalking him because he was lonely (kind of weird, but endearing).
11. His nervous habit of pushing his hair back.
12. He tells great stories.
13. He kissed a boy and he liked it. (I don't really think he liked it, but I can't wait to see him in Little Ashes.)

Reasons I need a life:
1. This list.
2. My YouTube channel where I ramble incessantly about Twilight.
3. My next post, which compares Twilight to True Blood.
4. This blog.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment