Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crap

So I'm back. New York was absolutely amazing! But, I am not here to write about that...yet. It is going to be an incredibly long post and I am too tired for that now, but I want to gripe for a minute.

Coastal Scents packaging is complete crap. I bought the 88 shimmer e/s palette a few months ago and it has now completely fallen apart. The hinges of the cover broke and about 8 of the e/s pans have come unglued. I have already had to glue in two of the pans in the past and now 8 more have fallen out. I mean, I now I only payed 25 dollars for 88 eyeshadows, but I just can't believe the packaging is practically disintegrating. It's really frustrating.

Anywho, I'm off to read Club Dead (3rd book in the Sookie series) and then I'm gonna go to sleep because unfortunately I have to work tomorrow.

Look for the LONG NY post with many pictures to come soon.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment