Saturday, January 31, 2009

Twilight and other stuff

So I am completely obsessed with Twilight right now. I have reached bizzare new heights. I have seen the movie three times and am seriously considering seeing it at least one more time. I'm on the second book right now and am loving it. I miss Edward, though. I don't know what I will do when I finish the last one. I hope hope hope Stephenie finishes Midnight Sun.

I am currently annoying Matt by repeatedly listening to Paramore and singing the lyrics to crushcrushcrush over and over. Haha.

Still looking for a job. I'm kinda depressed with my current situation. How long can I live with my parents for God's sake? I love being with my family but at some point this is going to get pathetic. There is so much I want to do, but how will it all happen?

This year has probably been the greatest of my life. I have gotten to do so many cool things and I'm thinking in February I might actually get to go somewhere I've always dreamed of...

I am so so so so PSYCHED that No Doubt might be touring in the summer!!!

Johnny is still the most bad ass dog ever.

I rearranged my room. Don't like it...yet.

Still no boyfriend. Where is he??

I lost ten pounds! And I'm sick to death of egg whites and english muffins.

I have recently decided to switch to cruelty-free products, which has been hard. The makeup has been easy enough since I am currently in love with MAC and have been able to find cheaper alternatives (Avon and Jane). My shampoo was surprisingly already cruelty-free (Tresemme) but my conditioner, which I LOVED, wasn't so I had to switch to Tresemme and I don't like it as much. I just found out my facewash, which is the best, is tested on animals so I have to find a new one. Sadness. I will miss you Cetaphil. My toothpaste is now Tom's of Maine, which I hated the taste of at first, but am now used to. It's a bit pricier than Colgate and Crest, but it's not that bad. It's a small price to pay for my animal buddies. My lotion wasn't a hard switch either beacuse it's actually cheaper and smells great and is super moisturizing (St. Ives). Now if I could only give up beef...

No comments:

Post a Comment